CLICK HERE CENTRAL LIBRARY
The college has a well equipped library with more than 26000 text and reference books, 6 research journals and a well equipped Career Counselling Corner with books of Remedial and Entry Level Coaching Programmes. The library remains open from 10.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. during week days and from 10.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. on saturday. There is also a Book Bank facility for the students. The college authority has opened a reading room from the academic session (2006-07). Presently, the library is in the process of complete computerisation.
Important Library Rules & REGULATIONS:
1. Books borrowed from the Lending Section of the library must be returned within Thirty days from the date of issue.
2. A reader will have to pay 10 paise per day as delaying charge after the expiry of 30 days.
3. No reader shall write or make any remark upon any book or damage it any way.
4. If case of any multinomial being detected, the last borrower will be responsible for the book and he will have to bear the current cost or to replace the book.
5. Library books & articles on loan must be returned before completion of the test exam.
6. Rs. 2/- will be charged as fine for duplicate copy of the card.
7. Cards are not transferable.
8. Student has to deposit slip for Library Books upto 1.00 p.m. and has to collect books from 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. (for 1st year - Monday & Wednesday, for 2nd year - Tuesday & Thursday, for 3rd year - Monday & Friday).
9. Books can be refunded and Library Card can be removed every day upto 1.00 p.m.